AST is committed to providing high levels of service and we welcome your enquiries, feedback or concerns. You can give us a call on 6165 3300, chat to one of us at the laboratory, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use this feedback form to provide us with feedback. We welcome the opportunity to quickly address any misunderstandings or concerns, and we would like to hear from you how we can improve our service to you.
If you would like to raise a concern or complaint please ensure you describe the nature of the issue and add any relevant information that might be useful such as report job number, date and time of incident, etc.
Once your concern or complaint is received at AST we will:
- Investigate your complaint fairly and objectively
- Keep your complaint details confidential and only discuss it with those directly involved
- Keep you informed of the progress of your complaint
- Advise you of the action taken and outcomes in respect to the complaint
- Advise you of how you can have your complaint reviewed if you are not satisfied with the outcomes
A copy of AST's complaints management procedure is also available upon request.
Fields with * are mandatory